Fry up your ravioli and serve with spicy marinara sauce for a crispy snack that'll hit the spot!
- 1 13-oz. bag Celentano® Round Cheese or Beef Ravioli, frozen or 2 13-oz. bags Celentano® Mini Round Cheese Ravioli
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup cooking oil
- 3 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups prepared pasta sauce
- 2 tsp. hot pepper flakes (adjust to taste)
Beat eggs and milk together in a small bowl. Place breadcrumbs in a separate, small dish. Dip individual frozen ravioli in eggs and then coat with seasoned breadcrumbs. Set aside. Heat oil in large saute pan. When oil is hot, fry breaded ravioli until brown (about 1-1&1/2 minutes). Remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on ravioli. Fra Diavalo Sauce: Add hot pepper flakes to pasta sauce in a small saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes or heat for 2 minutes in microwave oven. Serve the crispy ravioli on a platter with a side dish of spicy marinara sauce.