This enchilada style ravioli recipe calls for 5 simple ingredients - easy, quick, and delicious!
- 1 22-oz. bag Celentano®Round Beef Ravioli or 1 24-oz. bag Celentano®Round Cheese Ravioli
- 1 16-oz. jar chunky-style salsa
- 1 14.5-oz. can black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1&1/2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, finely chopped
Boil, rinse and drain ravioli according to package directions.
Heat salsa and black beans in medium saucepan. Gently fold in pasta (top each serving with cheese and cilantro.)