This cheesy rosa sauce is delicious with Italian-inspired ingredients.
Copyright © 2013 Land O'Lakes, Inc.
- 3 cups dried campanelle pasta
- 10 (3/4-oz.) slices Land O Lakes® Deli 4 Cheese Italian Blend, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup Land O Lakes® Half & Half
- 1/2 cup marinara pasta sauce
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small (1/2 cup) onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup quartered Kalamata olives
- 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 (10-oz.) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, squeezed dry
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; keep warm.
Combine cheese and half & half in 1 1/2-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth. Stir in pasta sauce; keep warm.
Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions; cook 5-6 minutes or until softened. Add red peppers, olives, garlic and spinach. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through. Stir in cooked pasta and sauce until well mixed.