A change from the normal lettuce salad.
- 2 cups Quinoa uncooked
- 4 cups DOLE® Frozen Mango Chunks, part thawed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups Seedless or Golden Raisins
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups sliced almonds, toasted
Heat 1 quart of water to boil. Stir in Quinoa and bring to a boil again. Cover and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 12 minutes or until Quinoa absorbs almost all of the water. Fluff with fork and let stand for 15 minutes. Cool.
Combine cooked Quinoa, mango chunks, raisins, celery and red onion. Add almonds and curry mango dressing, tossing to blend, just before serving.