Stroganoff is a family favorite. Whip it up in under an hour with this easy recipe that your dinner table will love!
- 1 24-oz. bag Rosina® Swedish Style Meatballs, thawed (use approx. 1/2 bag)
- 10-oz. cream of chicken (or celery or mushroom) soup
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or water
- 10-oz. sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- broad egg noodles, cooked
- Fresh dillweed, chopped
Thaw meatballs in microwave 2 - 3 minutes. Combine soup and stock in large saucepan and heat, stirring constantly. Add meatballs and mushrooms, cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes. Add sour cream and heat, without boiling. Spoon over noodles and sprinkle with dillweed. An additional 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are done.