- Sponsored By: Frigo® (Saputo Cheese)
- Featured Product: Frigo® Ricotta Cheese, Frigo® Mozzarella Cheese, Frigo® Parmesan Cheese, Frigo® Romano Cheese
Everyone will love this cheesy pizza!
- 1 12-in. pre-baked frozen or fresh pizza crust, thawed if frozen
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup Frigo® Whole Milk or Part-Skim Ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. (1/2-oz.) freshly grated Frigo® Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup (2-oz.) crumbled Frigo® Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 cup (4-oz.) shredded Frigo® Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (2-oz.) finely shredded Frigo® Parmesan cheese
- 2 thin slices prosciutto or ham, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomato wedges or diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 450°F. Place pizza crust on baking sheet, and spread with olive oil.
Combine Frigo® Ricotta cheeses, Gorgonzola cheese, basil and oregano; mix well.
Spread cheese mixture over crust; top with remaining cheeses.
Bake 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with prosciutto or ham, tomatoes and parsley before serving.