Get your pumpkin fix at breakfast with this easy pumpkin spice French toast recipe!
4 Bays Original English Muffins, split
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup milk
3 large eggs
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1-2 tablespoons butter
1. Preheat the oven to 200°F.
2. Place the English muffin halves in a baking pan just large enough to hold them in a single layer.
3. Beat the pumpkin puree, milk, eggs, brown sugar, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl. Pour the mixture over the English muffins, turning to coat. Let stand 20 minutes, turning once.
4. Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Melt half of the butter and add 4 muffin halves. Cook until the bottoms are lightly golden, about 3-4 minutes. Turn the muffin halves over and cook until lightly golden, about 3-4 minutes longer. Transfer the French toast to an ovenproof pan and hold in the preheated oven. Repeat with remaining muffin halves and butter.
5. Divide the French toast among 4 plates and serve drizzled with maple syrup.