A fun spin on pizza and nachos, these Pizza Nachos from Eclectic Recipes are the perfect March Frozen Food Month and year-round snack!
- 24 Pepperoni Totino’s Pizza Rolls
- 12 Pepperoni slices
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1/3 cup fresh diced tomato
- 3 tablespoons Hot or Mild Giardiniera Relish, or Hot and Spicy pizza topping, (optional)
1. Bake pizza rolls according to package directions. Place pizza rolls on an oven safe plate. Top with shredded cheese and peperoni. Place plate back in oven for 3 – 5 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
2. After removing plate from oven, garnish with fresh tomato, fresh basil and Giardiniera Relish. Serve and enjoy!