- Sponsored By: Pillsbury
Add these easy Southwestern Egg Waffles to your morning routine - or lunch or an anytime snack - just add salsa!
- 4 eggs
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green onions
- 1 tsp. margarine or butter
- 8 Pillsbury® Hungry Jack® Frozen Homestyle Waffles
- Salsa, sour cream and additional sliced green onions, if desired
Beat eggs in medium bowl. Add cheese and 2 tablespoons onions; mix well.
Melt margarine in large nonstick skillet. Add egg mixture; cook until eggs are set, stirring occasionally. Keep warm.
Heat waffles as directed on package.
Spoon about 1/3 cup egg mixture onto each of 4 waffles. Cover with remaining waffles. Top with salsa, sour cream and additional green onions.