- Sponsored By: Pillsbury
Step up your waffle game with these simple cheesy egg and bacon waffles for breakfast, lunch, or an anytime snack.
- 4 eggs
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) cubed American cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard
- Dash pepper
- 1 tsp. margarine or butter
- 8 Pillsbury® Hungry Jack® Frozen Waffles
- 4 slices Canadian bacon, heated
- 4 slices tomato
Beat eggs in medium bowl. Add cheese, bell pepper, mustard and pepper; mix well.
Melt margarine in large nonstick skillet. Add egg mixture; cook until eggs are set, stirring occasionally. Keep warm.
Heat waffles as directed on package.
Place 1 warm bacon slice and 1 tomato slice on each of 4 waffles. Spoon about 1/3 cup egg mixture over each tomato slice. Cover with remaining waffles.