Using frozen biscuits and a few other simple ingredients, this recipe crafts an incredible pizza perfect for lunch or dinner.
- 2 Pillsbury® Grands!® Frozen Biscuits (any variety except Cheddar Garlic)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tsp. purchased Italian salad dressing
- 1 medium Italian plum tomato, sliced
- 4 fresh basil leaves, sliced
- 1 oz. (1/4 cup) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 cup frozen diced cooked chicken
Heat oven to 400F. To thaw biscuits, place on microwave-safe plate; microwave on HIGH for 15 seconds. Spray each biscuit with nonstick cooking spray; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Press or roll each biscuit to 6-inches round. Spread 1 teaspoon salad dressing on each round. Top each evenly with all remaining ingredients.
Bake at 400F. for 13 to 15 min or until chicken is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.