- Sponsored By: Cool Food Panel
Are you looking for a quality meal that’s ready in 30 minutes? Search no more—make Pierogies with Chicken in Salsa Verde from Mama Latina Tips!
For the Pierogies:
- 1 (16 oz.) box Mrs. T’s Pierogies Savory Onion flavor
- 2 qt. water
For the Chicken in Salsa Verde:
- 12 oz. Tyson Grilled & Ready Frozen-Fully Cooked Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast
- 12 tomatillos, washed, peeled and cut in halves
- 1/3 medium white onion
- 1-2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and cut in halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. salt
- 12-15 fresh cilantro sprigs, washed
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
Start with the salsa verde. Put tomatillos, onion, jalapeños, garlic, salt, cilantro and water in a blender and mix until well blended. Heat vegetable oil in a deep pot and pour in the salsa verde. Add chicken, cover and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile cook Pierogies following the boil method on the package. Drain.
Place 3 pierogies on each plate, top with the chicken and salsa verde and enjoy. It’s that easy!