- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
Add a festive look to your dessert table with these mini-sized Peppermint Mocha Dessert Shooters! The miniature candy canes and flavored peppermint mocha coffee creamer make 'em party presentable and holiday flavorful!
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tsp. refrigerated peppermint mocha coffee creamer
- 10 small candy canes, divided
- 1 cup refrigerated vanilla pudding
1. In a small bowl, gently combine whipped topping and coffee creamer.
2. In a small resealable plastic bag, finely crush 4 candy canes.
3. In 6 small shot glasses or dessert cups, evenly distribute crushed candy canes, reserving a little for topping. Spoon a layer of vanilla pudding over crushed candy and dollop with whipped topping mixture. Sprinkle with reserved crushed candy.
4. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish each with a whole candy cane just before serving.
Note: With this recipe, there are no rules. Let the dairy case inspire you!