- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
An elegant dessert for any special occassion!
- 1 (10.75-oz.) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 2 (8-oz.) containers peach yogurt
- 1 (8-oz.) container frozen whipped yopping, thawed
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 cups frozen raspberries, thawed
Cut pound cake into 1/2 inch cubes. In medium bowl, combine yogurt and whipped topping; mix well. Place 1/3 of the pound cake in bottom of 2 1/2 quart glass bowl. Sprinkle with 1/3 of orange juice. Top with 1/3 yogurt mixture. Repeat for total of 3 layers.