Enjoy this pasta that's full of colorful vegetables!
- 8-oz. dry fettuccine
- 1 cup sliced carrots (1/4-in. thick)
- 4 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 cup sliced yellow summer squash (1/4-in. thick)
- 2 cups quartered mushrooms
- 1 cup snow peas, cut into halves
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 cup Frigo® Part-Skim Ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup (1-oz.) finely shredded Frigo® Parmesan cheese
Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain and return to pot; keep warm.
In a large skillet, cook carrots in 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat about 1 minute. Add squash and mushrooms; continue to cook until vegetables are tender. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Remove from heat and stir in basil.
Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter to fettuccine; toss until butter is melted. Stir in Frigo® Ricotta cheese; heat through.
Place fettuccine on serving platter. Top with vegetable mixture; sprinkle with Frigo® Parmesan cheese.