- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
A delicious twist on the classic grilled cheese sandwich!
- 4 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 8 slices Italian or sourdough bread (1⁄2 in. thick)
- 8 slices deli-style cheddar cheese
- 8 slices deli-style mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices deli-style provolone cheese
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
Mix together butter, Parmesan cheese and basil. Preheat panini pan or skillet to medium heat. To assemble each sandwich, spread the bread lightly with butter mixture, then layer with the cheese and tomato slices. Spread top and bottom of each sandwich with remaining butter. Grill for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.