- Sponsored By: Cool Food Panel
Start your child's school year off right when you make these adorable Pancake Yogurt Breakfast Bites from "Ingredients, Inc.!"
- 1 (14.1-oz.) box Kelloggs Mini Pancakes, thawed and warmed
- 1 (6-oz.) container strawberry Greek yogurt
- 1 (16-oz.) carton fresh ripe strawberries, sliced
- Honey or maple syrup (optional)
Layer and alternate pancakes, yogurt and fresh strawberries. Secure with a toothpick and serve immediately with honey or maple syrup, if desired.
This recipe can be halved.