We all have a lot of commitments throughout the holiday season—office parties, neighborhood potlucks, family meals, and cookie exchanges. If you’ve ever found yourself scrambling to find the perfect dish for all of these occasions, this is the one recipe that you can make over and over again.
This dessert is based on a basic recipe for blondies but it is the mix-ins that makes it truly over-the-top. Throw everything but the kitchen sink into them and they have the possibility to turn out different every time. No matter how many times you make them, they are never dull and are always a treat.
• 1 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
• 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
• 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
• 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
• 2 NestFresh Eggs
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 cups total of mixed goodies such as butterscotch, chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter, dark chocolate chips, and/or nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix butter and sugar with a mixer until smooth. Add the NestFresh Eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt.
4. Add the dry mix into the wet mixture.
5. Once mixed into a batter, fold in the various fillings.
6. Pour the batter into a greased 9 by 13-inch dish.
7. Bake until the blondies are light brown around the edges and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 20 to 25 minutes