- 1 lb. fresh organic asparagus, tough ends trimmed off
- 1-2 Tbsp. Organic Valley® Cultured Butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1⁄4 to 1⁄3 cup Organic Valley® Shredded Parmesan (or Organic Valley® Feta or Blue Cheese Crumbles)
Heat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Use your hands to spread the asparagus spears with melted butter. Spread spears out on the baking sheet (try to avoid letting them touch each other). Sprinkle with quartered cherry tomatoes and season lightly with salt and pepper.
Roast until asparagus is barely tender?his could take as little as 6-8 minutes if the spears are thin, or twice as long if they are thick. (Go ahead and taste one to be sure.) Transfer the spears to a platter, sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately. (Alternatively, you can sprinkle the cheese on the spears while they?e still on the baking sheet, and then return them to the oven for a couple more minutes.)