Transform a classic banana split into a milkshake with this easy recipe!
- 6 medium strawberries, hulled and cut up
- 1/2 banana, cut up
- 3/4 cup Organic Valley® Milk or Soy Milk
- 3/4 cup vanilla ice cream or soy ice cream
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- Organic Valley® Heavy Whipping Cream, whipped (optional)
- chocolate syrup, maraschino or bing cherry
Place strawberries, banana, Organic Valley® Milk or Soy Milk, ice cream, and chocolate syrup in a deep bowl or the blending container of an immersion blender. Use an up-and-down motion to blend mixture until smooth. (If you are doubling the recipe, use a stand-up blender.)
Serve immediately, topped with whipped cream (if desired), a drizzling of chocolate syrup and a cherry on top.