- 12 Organic Valley® Grade A Extra Large Brown Eggs
- 1⁄4 cup Organic Valley® Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 Tbsp. Organic Valley® Unsalted Cultured Butter
- Salt to taste
- 3-oz. Organic Valley® Baby Swiss Cheese, thinly sliced
- 3 avocados, pitted and sliced (ripe)
- Fresh chives (for garnish)
- Black Pepper to taste, freshly grounded if available
Crack the eggs into a medium sized mixing bowl. Add cream and whisk until the mixture becomes foamy and light.
In a 10-inch skillet over medium heat, melt the butter until it foams, then turn the heat down to low and slowly pour in the egg mixture.
Using a heat resistant rubber spatula, slowly stir the eggs from the outside of the pan to the center. Once eggs begin to set, stirring slowly will create large, cloud-like curds. The cooking process takes about 10 minutes to create nice soft eggs.
Season the eggs with freshly ground black pepper and sea salt. Serve with a few slices of avocado and Baby Swiss, and sprinkle with chopped fresh chives.
Serve with a side order of fresh organic grapes or kiwi slices.