- Sponsored By: Organic Valley®
- Featured Product: Organic Valley® Shredded Reduced Fat Monterey Jack Cheese
- 2 6 in. flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce (homemade and/or organic)
- 1⁄4 cup Organic Valley® Shredded Reduced Fat Monterey Jack Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Organic Valley® Low Fat Sour Cream
- 1⁄2 tsp. cinnamon (or to taste)
- 2 tsp. honey (or organic maple syrup (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place one whole wheat flour tortilla on an ungreased baking sheet.
Spread half of the applesauce over tortilla; reserve half for garnish. Sprinkle half of cinnamon over applesauce. Top with Organic Valley® Shredded Reduced Fat Monterey Jack Cheese and second tortilla. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon on top.
Bake at 400 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes.
Cut into quarters and serve with reserved applesauce and sour cream. Add honey or maple syrup to these garnishes (or mix in more cinnamon) if desired.