- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
You can drink your cake and eat it too!
- 1 (18-oz.) pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1 small pkg. orange-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- Serve a la mode with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan with cooking spray; set aside.
In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat all ingredients 2 minutes, or until well mixed. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool slightly, then invert onto a wire rack to cool completely.
In the meantime, mix confectioners' sugar and orange juice and pour over cake when ready to be served.