- Sponsored By: Nestlé TOLLHOUSE®
- Featured Product: NESTLÉ®TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
Whip up this quick and easy Chocolate Banana Cream Pie recipe for dessert.
- 1 pkg. (18-oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough, softened
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1 pkg. (4-oz.) banana cream or vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate Flavor NESTLÉ® NESQUIK™ Chocolate Syrup (optional)
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
Press 3/4 package cookie dough* onto bottom and up side of pie plate.
Bake for 18 to 24 minutes or until golden brown; flatten down with back of spoon to form pie shell. Cool completely on wire rack.
Beat milk and pudding mix according to package directions in small bowl; refrigerate for 5 minutes. Spread 1 cup pudding over cookie crust (save remaining pudding for later use). Top pudding with bananas; spread with whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until set. Drizzle with chocolate syrup; top with morsels. Cut into wedges.