- Sponsored By: Nestlé TOLLHOUSE®
- Featured Product: NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
For your next dessert, try this fruit tart made from refrigerated sugar cookie dough.
- 1 pkg. (18-oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 pkg. (8-oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup fruit (whole raspberries or blueberries, sliced kiwifruit, bananas, peaches or strawberries)
Preheat oven to 325º F. Grease bottom and side of 9-inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom.*
Press NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough evenly into prepared pan.
Bake for 22 to 27 minutes or until lightly golden and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until smooth. Spread evenly over cooled cookie crust to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Arrange fruit as desired on top of cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Remove from rim of pan; slice into wedges.
*If tart pan is not available, press cookie dough onto greased pizza pan or baking sheet to measure an 8-inch circle. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until lightly golden.