- Sponsored By: Nestlé TOLLHOUSE®
- Featured Product: NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
Start with refrigerated cookie dough to make this easy dessert full of peanut butter and ice cream
- 1 pkg. (18-oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough, softened, divided
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, divided
- 1 pt. vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Chocolate Flavor NESTLÉ® NESQUIK™ Chocolate Syrup (optional)
- Chopped peanuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
Press 3/4 package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough onto bottom and up side of pie plate.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown; flatten down with back of spoon to form pie shell. Cool completely on wire rack.
Spread 1/4 cup peanut butter over crust. Mix ice cream, remaining peanut butter and 1/4 cup peanuts in medium bowl. Spoon into cookie crust; spread evenly. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and additional peanuts. Freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Bake remaining cookie dough according to package directions. Cool completely on wire rack; crumble cookies.
Thaw pie for 5 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle cookie crumbs over pie; cut into wedges.