- Sponsored By: Nestlé TOLLHOUSE®
- Featured Product: NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
With just a few extra ingredients, you can whip up these quick and easy cheesecake cookie cups for your next dessert.
- 12 pieces NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 pkg. (8-oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 can (21-oz.) cherry pie filling
Preheat oven to 325° F. Paper-line 12 muffin cups.
Place one piece of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough in each muffin cup.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
Bake for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour.