A cheesy, creamy dip that will definitely thrill your party guests.
- 1 pkg. (10-oz.) Stouffer's® Simple Dishes Welsh Rarebit
- 1 pkg. (9-oz.) Creamed Spinach, prepared according to pkg. directions
- 1 (16-oz.) round bread loaf
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 6 strips bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 can(8-oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp. shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut top third off bread. Remove soft bread from inside, leaving a 1-inch shell. Cut top crust and soft bread into bite-size pieces. Place bread shell on baking sheet.
Prepare Stouffer's® Simple Dishes Welsh Rarebit according to package directions, thoroughly stirring in flour halfway through heating time.
Combine Stouffer's® Simple Dishes Welsh Rarebit, creamed spinach, bacon, water chestnuts, mustard and pepper in medium bowl; place in bread shell. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve hot with bread pieces for dipping