- Sponsored By: Nestle Stouffer's®
- Featured Product: Stouffers® Frozen Skillet Sensations™ Garlic Chicken
These Garlic Chicken Burritos are great for lunch or dinner - just add vegetables, salsa, and tortillas to garlic chicken.
- 1 pkg. (24 oz.) Stouffer's® Frozen Lean Cuisine® Skillet Sensations™ Garlic Chicken
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) diced green chiles
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded low fat Monterey Jack or Cheddar Cheese
- 1 jar (16 oz.) Ortega® Salsa Prima, divided
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
Preheat oven to broil. Prepare Stouffers® Frozen Skillet Sensations™ Garlic Chicken according to package instructions, adding chiles and lime juice. Wrap tortillas in damp towel; microwave on high 40 to 50 seconds or until warm.
or each Burrito: Spoon 1/8 chicken mixture across center of tortilla. Top filling with 1/4 cup cheese and 2 tablespoons salsa. Fold in both sides. Place burrito folded side down on broiler-safe pan or platter. Repeat.
Broil 1 minute or until browned. Serve with remaining salsa and lime wedges.