An easy breakfast of egg and tomatoes.
- 1 (12 oz.) package Stouffer's® Welsh Rarebit, cooked according to package instructions
- 8 medium tomatoes
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 350F. Grease baking sheet.
Cut 1/2 inch slice from top of each tomato; scoop out pulp, leaving shell intact. Place tomatoes right side up on prepared baking sheet; season with salt and ground black pepper.
Break an egg into each tomato. Sprinkle evenly with onion and cheddar cheese. Drizzle with butter.
Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until eggs are set.
Prepare Stouffer's® Welsh Rarebit according to package instructions. Pour over eggs; garnish with parsley.