This caramel apple pie is sure to hit the spot for a fall dessert.
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) Stouffer's® Frozen Escalloped Apples, defrosted*
- 1 prepared 8-in. (6 oz.) graham cracker crust
- 2 pkgs. (3 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup caramel topping
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
Beat cream cheese, egg, sugar, flour and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth; spread mixture over graham cracker crust. Combine Stouffer's® Frozen Escalloped Apples, caramel topping and cinnamon in small bowl; gently spoon over cream cheese mixture to keep two distinct layers.
Bake in preheated oven at 375F for 40-45 minutes or until apple mixture bubbles up around edges of pie. Cool on wire rack. Serve at room temperature; promptly chill leftover pie.
*Defrost Escalloped Apples in microwave on 50% power for 6 to 7 minutes.