This meaty nacho pizza is sure to please for lunch or dinner - try it with olives and green onions, too.
- 1 (20 3/8 oz.) package Ortega® Frozen Beef Taco Filling, heated*
- 1 (10 oz.) Italian Bread Shell
- 1/2 cup nacho cheese sauce
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green onions
Preheat oven to 450F Spread cheese sauce over bread shell, leaving a 1-inch border. Spoon hot taco filling over cheese sauce; sprinkle with olives and green onion. Place pizza on baking sheet.
Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
*Heat according to package instructions, keep hot.