- Sponsored By: Nestlé TOLLHOUSE®
- Featured Product: NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
Add fresh fruit to cookie dough and frozen yogurt to make a sweet and fruity dessert.
- 1 pkg. (18-oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 container (32-oz.) lowfat vanilla yogurt or 1 qt. vanilla frozen yogurt
- 4 cup fresh fruit (blueberries, raspberries, sliced apples, cherries, nectarines, peaches and/or strawberries)
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Roll chilled NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough on floured surface to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut out 24 shapes using 3-inch cookie cutters. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Place two cookies on each plate. Top with 1/2 cup yogurt and 1/2 cup fruit mixture. Place third cookie on top.