Get the kids cooking, too, with this fun take on everyone's favorite - pizza!
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Bob Evans Italian Roll Sausage
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoncini
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 pkg. (13.8 oz. each) refrigerated pizza dough
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 400F. In large skillet over medium heat, crumble and cook sausage. Add mushrooms, green pepper and red onion and cook until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender. Stir in pepperoncini and pizza sauce. Set aside. Roll out each package of pizza dough to 10” x 15” rectangle. Cut each rectangle into 6 5”squares for a total of 12 squares. Fit each square into a greased muffin pan cup. Spoon about 1/3 cup sausage filling into each cup. Top each with 1 T. cheese. Bake for 10 to 13 minutes or until crust is brown and cheese is melted. Remove from pan and serve.