Classic potato and cheddar pierogies with ideas for seasonings and sauces that your party guests will enjoy.
- 1 (12-oz.) box Mrs. T's® Potato and Cheddar Mini Pierogies
Seasonings & Sauces for different flavors:
- Zesty Pierogies: 1 cup hot sauce and 4 Tbsp. chili powder
- Maryland Pierogies: 5 Tbsp. OLD BAY Seasoning and 1 Tbsp. seasoned salt
- Italian Pierogies: 2 Tbsp. dry Italian dressing mix
- Ranch Pierogies: 2 Tbsp. dry ranch dressing mix
- Lemon Pepper Pierogies: 2 Tbsp. lemon pepper and 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- Non-stick cooking spray
Option 1: Deep fry Mini Pierogies in 350 degree oil for 3 minutes or until golden brown. Toss Pierogies with desired seasonings or sauce.
Option 2: Spray Mini Pierogies with non-stick cooking spray and coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray; arrange Mini Pierogies on the baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 16 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray and toss with seasoning or sauce.