- Sponsored By: Mrs. T's Pierogies®
- Featured Product: Mrs. T's® Potato & 5 Cheese Blend made with Whole Grain Dough
Spring fever calls for this simple spring frittata, starring pierogies, eggs, and asparagus!
- 1 (16-oz.) box Mrs. T's® Potato & 5 Cheese Blend made with Whole Grain Dough
- 6 asparagus spears, each cut into 1-in. pieces
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyere or Swiss cheese
- 1 Tbsp. butter
Boil Pierogies as directed on box . Drain. Heat asparagus in small saucepan in enough water to cover; heat on high to boil . Reduce heat to low; simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until asparagus spears are tender. Drain well and pat dry. Beat eggs, milk, parsley, salt and pepper in medium-size bowl; stir in shredded cheese. Set aside. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Melt butter in 10-inch oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Add half of egg mixture; top with Pierogies, asparagus and remaining egg mixture. Cook until frittata is just set around edges, about 5 minutes. Place skillet in oven; cook until frittata is set, 5 to 8 minutes. Serve immediately.