- Sponsored By: Mrs. T's Pierogies®
- Featured Product: Mrs. T's® Sweet Potato Pierogies made with Whole Grain Dough
A delicious baked casserole mixture of sweet potato pierogies, brown sugar, peaches, and cashews. Top it off with whipped cream and cherry!
- 1 (16-oz.) box Mrs. T's® Sweet Potato Pierogies made with Whole Grain Dough
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- 1 can (15 1/4-oz.) sliced peaches, drained, and 1/2 cup peach juice reserved from can
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. flour
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cashews, salt, ginger and sliced peaches with the 1/2 cup of juice; mix well.
Coat a baking pan with butter or non-stick cooking spray. Place frozen Pierogies in pan and top with the peach mixture. Dot butter on top casserole. Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes.
Optional: Add whipped cream and cherry.