- Sponsored By: Mrs. T's Pierogies®
Potato and onion pierogies tossed with spinach, cucumber, tomatoes, olives, and Greek dressing. Sprinkle with feta cheese and oregano for a tasty finish.
- 1 (12-oz.) box Potato & Onion Mini Pierogies
- 6 cups baby spinach (about 8-oz.)
- 2 cups thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup halved pitted black olives
- 1/2 cup prepared Greek or Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 4-oz.)
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
Boil Pierogies for 3 to 5 minutes as directed on box; chill in cold water and drain. Place Pierogies in a large bowl. Add spinach, cucumber, tomatoes, and olives; gently toss with dressing. Arrange Pierogy mixture on a large platter or 4 dinner plates; sprinkle with feta cheese and oregano. Serve.