Whip up this savory vegetable ham quiche for an easy breakfast, lunch, or dinner entree.
- 1 Mrs. Smith's® Deep Dish Pie Crust, thawed according to package directions
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 1/2 cup each green and orange peppers, onion, tomatoes and mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups homogenized milk
- 8-oz. shredded Swiss cheese
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Place ham and vegetables in the Mrs. Smith's® Deep Dish Pie Crust, and sprinkle with parsley.
In a separate bowl, beat eggs with wire whisk and add milk.
Pour egg and milk mixture into crust; sprinkle cheese on top.
Bake 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.