Written with permission from Southern Living Cooking School.
- 1 (2 lbs.) Mrs. Smith's® Peach Cobbler
- 1 (10 oz.) jar seedless raspberry jam
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- Almond Ice Cream (see below recipe)
- Garnish; fresh mint sprigs
Almond Ice Cream:
- 2 pts vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds, toaster
- 3/4 tsp. almond extract
Remove cobbler from carton; remove plastic overwrap and cardboard cover from aluminum foil pan. Turn up foil pan edges, and place pan on a baking sheet. Bake according to the directions on package.
Melt jam in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly. Stir in raspberries. Stir together water and cornstarch until smooth; gradually stir into raspberry mixture. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook 1 minute. Cool, if desired.
Serve cobbler topped with Almond Ice Cream and raspberry sauce. Garnish, if desired.
Combine all ingredients, stirring well; freeze ice cream mixture at least two hours.