Written with permission from Southern Living Cooking School.
- 1 (2 lb.) frozen Mrs. Smith's Blackberry Cobbler
- 1 (18.25 oz.) package white cake mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Land O Lakes Butter, melted
- All Natural PAM Original Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Domino Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup firmly packed Domino Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Land O Lakes Butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped walnuts
Remove plastic overwrap from blackberry cobbler. Remove white cardboard cover from foil pan, and turn up edges of pan. Place blackberry cobbler on a baking sheet.
Bake at 400F for 50 to 60 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
Stir together cake mix and next 3 ingredients. Spoon batter into a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spread blackberry cobbler evenly over batter.
Combine flour and next 4 ingredients. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until crumbly; stir in walnuts. Sprinkle evenly over blackberry cobbler.
Bake at 350F for 45 to 50 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.