- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
Our scrumptious Waffle Fry Chicken Bake takes advantage of the convenience of fresh tasting frozen foods we can keep on hand in our freezer. That way we can have a bubbling all-in-one hearty casserole anytime we want.
- 1 bag (1 lb. 8-oz.) frozen broccoli, carrots, cauliflower mix in cheese sauce
- 1 bag (22-oz.) frozen, fully cooked chicken breast strips
- 1 can (10 3/4-oz.) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 3 cups frozen waffle fries
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl combine all the ingredients except the waffle fries, mix well. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and cover with foil. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven; uncover foil and top mixture with waffle fries. Return to oven to finish cooking for 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through and fries are crisp.