- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
Traditional Mudslide drinks are made with coffee liqueur, vodka, and chocolate, but this Mudslide has all the same great flavor without the alcohol! Mr. Food Test Kitchen combined coffee-flavored ice cream with rich chocolate syrup and refreshing almond milk to make this amazing drink!
- 5 scoops coffee ice cream
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- Refrigerated whipped cream for garnish
- Cocoa powder for garnish
- Sliced almonds for garnish
In a blender, combine ice cream, almond milk and chocolate syrup. Blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into tall glasses, garnish with whipped cream, dust with cocoa powder and sprinkle almonds on top.