- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
"Ohh it's so good!!"
- 1 (11-oz.) pkg. refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cups refrigerated liquid egg whites
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1-1/2 cups frozen vegetables (broccoli, spinach and red peppers, or a combination of your favorites), thawed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 frozen turkey sausage patties, thawed and cut into bite-sized pieces
Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a 10" x 15" baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Unroll dough onto coated baking sheet. Partially bake dough for 5 minutes then remove from oven and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add egg whites, salt and pepper; scramble and cook until eggs are firm.
Spoon scrambled eggs over prepared crust; top evenly with vegetables, cheese, and sausage pieces.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Slice and serve.
NOTE: If using refrigerated turkey sausage, brown it before cutting into bite-sized pieces.