- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
Be the hit of the party circuit with Mr. Food Test Kitchen's Baked Shrimp Dip, incorporating frozen salad shrimp and convenient items from the market dairy case!
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/2 lb. frozen salad shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced scallion
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, mozzarella cheese, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and hot sauce; mix until well combined. Stir in shrimp and scallions; mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden on top and heated through. Serve with cut-up fresh veggies and crispy crackers.