- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
This "Popeye approved" easy chicken dish is sure to win over even your most finicky veggie eaters. Watch them eat their spinach with gusto when you serve our creamy topped Spinach Dip Chicken breasts, made with lots of convenient shortcuts.
Mr. Food - "Ohh it's so good!!"
- 4 frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thawed
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 (10-oz.) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Place chicken in prepared baking dish and set aside. In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Evenly spread spinach mixture over chicken. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve immediately.