- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
Mr. Food - "Ohh it's so good!!"
- 2 (14-oz.) cans ready-to-serve beef broth
- 1 (16-oz.) package frozen fully-cooked beef meatballs
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled tortilla chips
In a large saucepan, combine broth, meatballs, corn, salsa and cumin, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 7 to 8 minutes. Ladle soup into bowls, sprinkle evenly with Cheddar cheese and crumbled tortilla chips and serve.