- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
A scrumptious hors d'oeuvre to serve up at your next gathering!
Mr. Food - "Ohh it's so good!!"
- 1/3 cup refrigerated garlic herb cheese spread
- 1 Tbsp. thinly sliced scallions
- 1 (1.9-oz.) box frozen mini phyllo (fillo) shells (15 per box)
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 15 small cooked shrimp
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine cheese spread and scallions. Spoon 1 teaspoon of mixture into each phyllo shell and sprinkle evenly with Cheddar cheese. Place 1 shrimp in center of each filled shell with tail sticking out. Place shells on baking sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until filling is heated through and shells are golden. Serve immediately.