- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
This awesome homemade ice cream treat takes only 4 easy ingredients to turn you into a hero-maker! Our to-die-for Frozen Black & White Squares are going to melt their hearts!
- 1 (8-oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1/2 cup hot fudge topping, slightly warmed
- 2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies (about 16 cookies), divided
- 11 vanilla ice cream sandwiches
In a medium bowl, combine half the whipped topping and the hot fudge until well blended. Fold in 1 cup crushed cookies.
In an 8-inch square baking dish, arrange 1/2 of the ice cream sandwiches in a single layer, cutting one or two if necessary to fit dish. Cover with half the whipped topping mixture. Top with remaining ice cream sandwiches to form another single layer. Top with whipped topping mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cookies. Wrap loosely with foil and freeze 4 hours, or until ready to serve.