- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
Get even your most finicky veggie eaters to eagerly gobble down our creamy Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin! This tasty veggie oven bake can be thrown together in a snap, using convenient frozen and refrigerated basics!
Mr. Food - "Ohh it's so good!!"
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10-oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 (14-oz.) bag frozen cauliflower florets, thawed
- 3/4 cup French fried onions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8- x 8-inch baking dish or 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl beat eggs. Add soup, sour cream, butter, onion, 1 cup cheese, salt and pepper, mix well. Stir in cauliflower. Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and French fried onions. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and bubbly.